Greene Hills is situated on 226 acres of woods, fields, wetland, stream and river in Huntingdon County. The center consists of three distinct areas: the traditional Summer Camp area, the comfortable bed-and breakfast style Manor Lodge, and the Family Campground and RV Park.
Campers may experience: swimming in the pool, climbing wall, hiking, volleyball, soccer, GaGa ball, battleball, four square, movie theater with popcorn and snow-cones, crafts, fishing, river tubing, slip ‘n slide, fossil hunting, creek stomping, evening campfires, outdoor chapel at Cathedral Meadow.
Our 2023 Summer Camp Season has ended.
Please check back for updates for the 2024 Summer Camps.
At Susquehanna Conference United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministry we believe summer camp is extremely valuable to the spiritual, mental, and physical growth of children and youth. Every day at camp, Christian community is experienced, relationships are built, faith commitments are made, and tomorrow’s leaders are developed.
We are proud to say that all of our camp events are priced significantly under the industry average, and are comparable to other United Methodist camp programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Discounts do not apply to weekend or family events. Discounts can be stacked.
Reasons to Send Your Child to Our Camp
- Grow in faith – Campers often remark that at camp they feel closer to God.
- Spend their day being physically active – Camp is action!
- Make true friends – Everyday, camp creates friendships.
- Reconnect with nature – Camp get kids back outside.
- Learn social skills – Camp builds teamwork.
- Have time for unstructured play – At camp we play!
- Grow more independent – Camp helps kids develop who they are.
- Develop life-long skills – Camp expands every child’s abilities.
- Unplug from technology – Camp is real!
- Gain resiliency – Camp helps conquer fears.
- Experience success and become more confident – Camp teaches kids that they can.